Because women’s gynecologic health needs change with each stage of life, Providence Medical Center’s women’s services are designed to provide quality, compassionate care from adolescence through menopause. From annual exams to treatment for gynecological cancer and urinary incontinence, you can count on a full range of services.
Providence Medical Center’s providers include board-certified obstetric & gynecologist (OBGYN), board-certified midwives, and other health care professionals to deliver comprehensive care that addresses a full range of gynecological health concerns. Learn more about the PMG OB/GYN group.
For further information, contact us at 913-600-4908
Providence Medical Center’s comprehensive care includes:
- Annual pelvic exams, screenings, Pap tests, & adolescent GYN care
- Contraceptive counseling/ Family planning
- Fertility Testing
- Urinary incontinence treatment
- Management of menopause & post-menopausal care
- Minimally invasive surgical options, including laparoscopic techniques and robotic surgery to treat uterine fibroids, endometriosis, and polycystic ovarian syndrome, among other conditions
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Gender Affirming Hormone Therapy
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examination